ATTACQ’S VISION IS TO BE A PREMIER
SOUTH AFRICAN-BASED REIT, DELIVERING SUSTAINABLE INCOME AND CAPITAL GROWTH THROUGH A FOCUSED APPROACH IN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS AND DEVELOPMENTS.
- Has been listed on the JSE since 2013.
- Attacq has four key value drivers:
- A premium quality South African portfolio including retail, hotel, office and mixed-use and light industrial properties
- The development of Waterfall City and Waterfall Logistics Hub in Gauteng
- Investment in MAS Real Estate Inc. which is Attacq’s entry point into central and eastern European markets
- Retail investment in the rest of Africa (outside of South Africa)
- Converted to a REIT on 29 May 2018
- Maiden distribution of 74 cents per share declared for the 2018 financial year
- Primary gross lettable area of 802 256m² in the South African portfolio
- Attacq has 957 008m² of ungeared developable bulk in Watefall
- B-BBEE level 2 rating under the revised property sector codes