The construction of the Allandale building commenced in April 2015 and the expected completion date is August 2016. This multi-tenanted building will be the new home of, inter alia, multi-national company Schneider Electric and Wisetech Global. The ethos of sustainability and environmental awareness are featured throughout the building’s design.
- Primary GLA of 14 670m².
- The building comprises four storeys and three levels of basement parking with flexible floor plates of circa 4 000m² interlinked by a central atrium encouraging multi tenancy.
- Designed by Aevitas Architects for owners Attacq and developed by Atterbury.
- Estimated value on completion as at Dec 2015 – R362m.
- Allandale is being built in accordance with the LEED silver rating system, which is the most widely used rating system in the world. LEED benefits people, planet and profit.
- It is estimated that the building will use 30% less energy than a traditional office.
- The Allandale building faces Allandale Road with easy access to the NI freeway and is centrally located between Johannesburg and Pretoria.