Terms and Conditions
“User” means the viewer or user of our Platforms.
“Platforms” means all our websites, mobile sites, social media platforms or any other technology or mechanism you may use to interact with us.
“Attacq” means the owner of the website, Attacq Limited, registration number is 1997/000543/06, registered in the Republic of South Africa and whose registered office is ATT House, Second Floor, Maxwell Office Park, 37 Magwa Crescent, Waterfall, 2090.
Using our Platforms
As a condition of the use of our Platforms, the User agrees that it will not:
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm our Platforms or the interests or property of Attacq or other Users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of our Platforms;
- copy, modify, resell, or distribute any content on our Platforms without our consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Platforms and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent or otherwise violate the privacy of another person;
- create a link to our Platform from another website or document without Attacq’s prior written consent: or
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to our Platforms
The content on our Platforms is for the User’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a User’s usage of the site either temporarily or permanently.
Copyright and other intellectual property
- Our Platforms contains material which is owned by or licensed to Attacq. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on our Platforms which are not the property of, or licensed to, Attacq are acknowledged on the Platform.
In order to ensure the security and reliable operation of our Platforms for all Users, Attacq reserves the right at its discretion to take whatever action it finds necessary to preserve the security, integrity and reliability of its network and back-office applications. Any user who commits any of the offences detailed in Chapter 13 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 (specifically sections 85 to 88 (inclusive)) will, notwithstanding criminal prosecution, be liable for all resulting liability, loss or damages suffered and/or incurred by Attacq and its affiliates, agents and/or partners.
Links to third party websites
From time to time our Platforms may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for the User’s convenience to provide further information. ATTACQ HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF THE LINKED WEBSITE(S). ATTACQ HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE NATURE, CONTENT, AND AVAILABILITY OF THOSE SITES. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINKS DOES NOT NECESSARILY IMPLY A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSE THE VIEWS EXPRESSED WITHIN THEM.
- EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO KEEP OUR PLATFORMS UP AND RUNNING SMOOTHLY. HOWEVER, ATTACQ TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, OUR PLATFORMS BEING TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES BEYOND ITS CONTROL.
- THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OUR PLATFORMS IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY ATTACQ, AND WHILE ATTACQ ENDEAVOURS TO KEEP THE INFORMATION UP TO DATE AND CORRECT, ATTACQ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY IN RESPECT OF OUR PLATFORMS OR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON OUR PLATFORMS FOR ANY PURPOSE. ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY THE USER ON SUCH INFORMATION IS THEREFORE STRICTLY AT OWN RISK.
- THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR ERRORS AND ATTACQ EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES LIABILITY FOR ANY SUCH INACCURACIES OR ERRORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- THE USER’S USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON OUR PLATFORMS ARE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH ATTACQ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE THE USER’S OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR PLATFORMS MEET THEIR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
- IN NO EVENT WILL ATTACQ BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF OUR PLATFORMS.
- These terms and conditions and the other policies posted on our Platforms constitute the entire agreement between Attacq and the User.
- The User’s use of our Platforms and any dispute arising out of such use of our Platforms are subject to the laws of South Africa.
- If Attacq does not enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive.
- We may update these terms and conditions at any time and in our sole discretion. Any such change will be effective from the date of being posted on our Platforms.
For information on COVID-19 in South Africa, please visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za